Terms & Conditions
- On receipt of purchase we will issue you an email to confirm you order.
- You may be able to change your goods, in between the time you confirm your order and the time of despatch. If you cancel your order after it has been dispatched, you will have to return the goods to us at your own expense. Once we have received the goods and we are happy with the condition of them, we will then issue you a refund for the goods, less the delivery cost.
- We are happy to exchange or refund any purchase(s) within 28 days from receipt of purchase, unwanted goods must be returned in a fully saleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse, on exchange or refund if the goods are not returned in a saleable condition, or are damaged when returning them to us. When returning the goods make sure they are well wrapped up, and include a copy of your receipt/delivery note. If the goods are being returned as you simply don't want them then you will lose your postage expenses.
Damaged / Faulty Goods
- If an item is damaged in transit, please contact us and we will advise you on a method of returning the damaged item to us. Please notify us within 7 days of delivery, and as soon as we receive them we will either replace the item or issue you a refund.
Pricing / Description
- It is our policy to keep our website up to date on pricing and descriptions, if an error occurs after you have placed your order we will contact you and let you know the correct details. All goods are priced in (£) Sterling. Our sale items and special offers are only valid for a specified time. We reserve the right to alter these prices and / or withdraw such offers at any time without prior notice.
- We aim to hold stocks of all lines as shown on our website, we aim to despatch orders every day except for weekends and bank holidays were extra delivery time may be required, we do our best to dispatch all orders that we receive before 3.30pm each day, on the same day. Orders received after 3.30pm will be despatched the next working day. At present we have a standard delivery charge to the UK and N.Ireland, this may change and delivery time on this may be up to 4 working days. (see postage & parcel rates etc).
I have received the wrong items
- Please accept our apologies for this and any inconvenience this may have caused. Please contact us if this happens and we will advise you what to do. All we ask is that the goods are returned to us in a saleable condition, and that you parcel the goods up for collection. We will cover the return postage if the fault was made by us.
I haven't received my refund
- Your should receive your refund no later than 10 working days, if not please contact us. However at busy times please allow a max. of 28 working days, for the refund to appear back on your original payment source.
- At present we accept card payments through PayPal, as a customer you do not need to have a PayPal account. PayPal accepts most credit and debit cards. PayPal is SAFE and SECURE and they keep your financial information private and secure, in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
When returning goods
- Always obtain a certificate of postage with insurance, if necessary from The Post Office, when making a return, to enable you to claim for any loss or damage while in transit.
If goods are out of stock
- Sometimes various items may be out of stock, if you are interested in these please contact us and we will do as much as we can to get you this item at a later date.
- Our gift vouchers expire 6 months from date of purchase.
- We try to use the best delivery service we can, that will provide us with a good value for money service. At present we use Royal Mail and Parcelforce. Rates may vary, due to weights, sizes and country of delivery. If this occurs we will notify you within 24 hours, to advise you of a new rate of delivery. At this stage you can then decide whether or not to go ahead with your order.
- All orders are shipped from the UK. If any Import duties or taxes occur these will be charged once the parcel has reached its destination country, these rates will vary, as every country is different, these charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Please note that any items that you receive from the website, you are then considered to be the importer. In some countries cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. Alex's Barn cannot guarantee that the goods will arrive in the same condition that they were dispatched, should they be subject to inspection. Unfortunately we have no control over these charges as Customs Policies vary from country to country. If you have any questions related to custom charges, you are advised to contact your local customs office.
- Alex's Barn, 5 Loughbrickland Road, Gilford, Co Armagh, N Ireland, BT63 6BJ. Telephone 02838 831 750, or email firstname.lastname@example.org